Project management credential, offered by the Project management Institute (PMI), USA, is an acclaimed credential all over the globe. It is also cited as the gold standard for the Project Managers overseas. The Project management professional (PMP) certification is formulated to deliver an overall comprehension of project management and also caters to need to get accustomed to the internationally accepted project management practices, methodologies and principles which in turn facilitate the development of the Project managers as far as the PMP trends are concerned.
Project Managers around the globe are generally inquisitive about one particular thing related to the Project Management qualification and that is why to invest time, money and efforts in Project Management Professional Certification when they are already working as Project Managers and are often involved with the management and handling of the projects. They are already excelling in their field then why do they need to get the PMP certification tag?
That being said, it is always recommended to go for the Project management professional certification. The conventional and popular thinking pertaining to project management standards, techniques, best practices and ongoing trends gets highlighted and surfaced through the Project management professional certification and hence the PMP qualification is deemed as the most relevant certification in the project management domain.
In today’s time, the enterprises, companies and organizations are eager to get certified project managers on board to tackle convoluted projects thus to implement substantial project management practices that can deliver optimum results. As far as the Project management field is concerned, the project management professional (PMP) certification is regarded as the most acceptable and recognized credential for project managers across the globe. Through the PMP certification qualification, the Project managers are able to comprehend the Project management book of knowledge (PMBOK) that offers to understand related to the 10 attributes of Project management which are referred to as the knowledge areas. The entire Project management professional certification is centered on an official publication that is formulated by the Project management Institute (PMI) and is the PMBOK which stands for the Project management book of knowledge. It captivates all the best practices and methodologies from around the globe and adds another dimension to your overall Project Management career and work portfolio.
The employability rate of the PMP certified candidates are far more than the non-certified ones owing to the fact that companies across the poles and hemispheres are considering PMP certification holders for the position of Project managers in their organization. There are certain instances that have been recorded and point out to the necessity of the Project management professional qualification for seeking jobs as Project managers as enterprises have listed this as a mandatory qualification. Moreover, having a PMP certification can ensure better salaries and pay scale. These are some of the perks that are associated with the Project management professional certification and I guess so are enough to persuade you towards taking the PMP certification. If not, then let us consider more benefits associated with the Project management professional (PMP) certification.
PMP certification perks
The multiple perks associated with the Project management Professional (PMP) certification are listed below:
- Earnings get maximized with the PMP qualification.
- Remarkable career opportunities and job prospects in multiple industries such as pharmaceuticals, engineering, Aerospace, consulting and resources PMP.
- Enhance your skills, knowledge and assertiveness.
- Demonstrate your abilities and competence as a qualified Project Manager.
- Enjoy greater acknowledgement and recognition in the work that you do.
- Always have an edge over your colleagues and peers.
The Holy Grail associated with the PMP training
The online PMP certification training sessions come uber packed with a certain objective that is as follows:
- After the completion of the training sessions, the participants will gather techniques that will facilitate the execution of the advanced methodologies that are related with PMP and are centered on the Project management book of knowledge (PMBOK).
- Upscale your knowledge as far as Project management is concerned and become a competent Project manager with advanced skills.
- As an aspirant, you will gather information related to the Project management professional (PMP) certification exam that will assist you.
- Get a chance to identify your weak areas and work to eradicate your weaknesses in the project management field. Get assistance from the industry experts through the PMP certification training.
- Get insight into how one can crack the Project management professional certification exam. Along with this, get hands-on learning, practice simulation exams, examination tips and PMP practice exam to accentuate our preparation for the PMP exam.
- Get accustomed to the Project management methodologies and terminologies.
Why do organizations need a PMP holder?
Organizations today are aware of the advantages that networking can have as far as productivity is concerned. Which is why they also know that a PMP holder can be an asset for the company as they have connections with other experienced and certified certification holders. Not only this have they also got a chance to get accustomed to the professionals who are currently in the run to get certified with the Project management professional qualification.
Getting certified with the PMP qualification is not a cakewalk and rigorous effort have to be made in order to get the PMP certification. One has to meticulously attend the training sessions in order to get certified with the project management qualification. Being a Project Manager comes jam-packed with roles and responsibilities that require expertise and excellence in the Project management field. A colossal amount of coursework is again another part of the entire PMP qualification which at times can be a strenuous job.
Overall five fields are taken into consideration as far as Project management processes are concerned. These are organization, launch, implementation, monitoring and control which are followed by a final step that is Closure.
The PMP qualification not only is the most revered certification for the organizations alone but it also is the much-sought-after among the Project Managers who are looking for validation of their Project management skills in order to maximize their scope of employability across the nations. Reach global standards with the Project Management Professional certification accreditation and magnify your expertise as a Project Manager.