Take your smartphone and count the number of on-demand services apps – you can quickly come across a dozen! The modern era has made availing services convenient, reliable, and accessible. There are at least a handful of apps for a particular service, be it taxis, deliveries, online shopping, etc. With almost thousands of apps launched online every month, only a few surpass the success filter mark, and only a very few gain an irreplaceable place in customers’ smartphones.
Now, what makes an on-demand app business successful? The sector that welcomes entrepreneurs with open hands cannot guarantee an app’s success. Numerous aspects play their part in unison to achieve the ultimate result. If you’re an entrepreneur aspiring to launch an on-demand home services app, this blog provides the darkest secrets that can yield fruitful results to your business. Let’s venture straight in!
On-demand service apps – anything, anywhere, anytime!
The fundamental idea behind on-demand apps is the mobility and flexibility of services. While service professionals need regular services, customers require convenient and instant services. An entrepreneur’s role involves establishing a connection between these two parties, making the whole process seamless. Almost every app, including Uber, Instacart, etc., works on this principle, achieving the perfect balance between supply and demand.
Leveraging modern technology to make things easier has provided an advantage to all stakeholders, including the business owner, customers, and service professionals.
Here are the keys to success – Pay close attention
Any entrepreneur can transform an idea into an on-demand app nowadays. Making it successful takes a whole new level of dedication and strategies. Let’s discuss specific tactics and vital aspects that can ensure an on-demand app’s success.
- Satisfy customers – no other choice: If an app can achieve the utmost customer satisfaction, it can simultaneously grow in popularity and revenue. An app that is nowhere near customer frequency cannot gain even the necessary ROI. Conducting market research is a great way to know customer expectations. Implementing distinctive functionalities according to their needs can be the first step in building a successful app.
- Never opt for a one-time service: If you wonder why taxi apps like Uber and Lyft are so popular, they have become an integral part of people’s lives. People will inevitably need taxis for their daily commute. Hence, ensure that you provide repetitive services with your app. You can boost your profits if your customers turn up once in a blue moon.
- Try to avoid an aggregator: If you aspire to take your business online, never depend on an aggregator to act between your services and customers. For example, if you own a restaurant, instead of signing up third-party delivery platforms, develop a restaurant-specific app, boosting your visibility, and building positive brand value.
- Establish a streamlined communication flow: Most on-demand apps fail to establish communication between users and service providers. In unforeseen circumstances, both parties are left stranded, losing their precious time and energy. Hence, ensure that your app has an in-built chat/call, eliminating any hindrance between suppliers and customers.
If an app can satisfy these essential aspects, you do a little ‘extra’ than most of the apps out there, making your platform extraordinary in design, revenue, and popularity.
The golden rule – pivotal for an unparalleled success
Becoming synonymous with the service is very much on the cards as the on-demand app is still in its nascent stages. Reaching out to the right audience at the right time is crucial. Being available to provide services to customers at their fingertips can have a massive impact on your business. Let’s discuss the golden rule for unparalleled success here,
- Enable 24×7 services: One of the main advantages of leveraging on-demand business over the traditional method is the flexibility to provide services post the standard working hours. By ensuring your customers that they can access services at any given time, you instill in them the factor of trust.
- Incorporate an average pricing system: People prefer on-demand apps for their budget-friendly pricing system as well. An above-average price tag to your services can make your customers lookout for alternatives. Affordability is a significant element that can make a massive difference to your business.
- Integrate the latest tech-stack: An app developed with primitive technology fails to gain enough reception among the audience. Imparting the latest tech-standards into the app can enable you to have cutting-edge over your rivals. Besides, the latest tech-stack can pave the way for seamless navigation, user-friendliness, and reliability.
Have a look at this all-in-one app – Gojek clone
While the success rate for single-service on-demand apps is narrow, what if you can accommodate more than 50 services in a single app? This way, even if one of your services fails to create an impact, the remaining services can still scale your business among the masses. These multi-service apps are gaining immense popularity among the audience as they can access numerous services with a single app in hand. A Gojek clone enables customers to have control over various orders, ensuring their satisfaction and engagement rates. You can enhance your chances of success easily with a multi-service app.
The white-label Gojek clone is integrated with toggle mode that allows you to turn on or turn down any on-demand service as per your business preferences. Offer 60+ multi-services or one service at a time; you get to decide!
Killer Features That Exhibit An Exceptional Performance in this Gojek clone
- Book now or later
- Real-time order tracking
- In-app chat/call
- Multiple payment modes
- Takeout option
- Instant alerts
- SOS button
- Referral system
- Toggle mode
- Set service radius
- GPS-based navigation
- Book via KIOSK setup
These tested strategies can ensure the success of an on-demand service app. An entrepreneur, capable of organizing and managing the platform, is the first requirement that lays the foundation for every successful app. Following the golden rule can enhance your sustainability. In this digitally-driven world, the longer you sustain, the higher is your revenue.
Reach out to an expert app development company, tell them your needs, and launch a successful multi-service app right away!