If you’re planning on taking a vacation any time soon, you are probably wondering about what outfits to carry. And rightly so, because who wouldn’t want to look their best while travelling to an exotic place? Vacation wear is all about wearing the right thing for the right occasion, whether that’s long strolls on the beach or a night in the town with friends, or you just want to get some amazing shots for the ‘gram. Read on for a few suggestions for a stress-free vacation.
Choose the perfect vacation wear for women
There are so many outfits to choose from, when it comes to vacation wear for women.
- Jumpsuits: If you’re looking for both comfort and style, a jumpsuit lets you move around with ease and have a good time. These all-in-one pieces of clothing are now starting to become very popular in vacation attire. You don’t have to worry about how to pair your top with the bottom, since it’s one entire outfit. It just makes sense because you can look so put together without much effort.
- Dresses: Dresses are an absolute must have, especially if you’re travelling to a warm place. You can opt for cotton and flowy dresses, to keep you cool, while looking chic and feminine. A short fitted dress with statement earrings and heels would be perfect as cocktail attire.
- Cotton jogger pants: These are an ideal choice for vacations because they are both comfy and stylish. Pair these with some sneakers or sandals, and you’re good to go.
- Top and shirts: A nice patterned top with the right accessories, like a lightweight scarf or winter hat, will make you look like you put in a lot of effort and thought. Overshirts are great for covering up swimwear, or just to glam up a boring look. They also lend a flattering and fun silhouette.
Vacation is supposed to be a stress free time, so make sure you’re wearing clothing that makes this easier. Consider the type of place you are visiting. If it’s cold weather, you may want to carry some jackets and cover-ups. Dresses, kaftans, tunics and shorts are great for warm places.
Evening dresses for women
Evening dresses are suitable for many occasions like dinners, parties, or even just a night out with friends. They come in different colours and styles as well as fabrics like velvet or satin. The colour palette of evening dresses is one of the most versatile choices for women. Here’s a few styles you can opt for:
* Blazer style dresses: This is a great choice for wearing evening dresses that have a classic, professional, and elegant appeal. They come in a wide range of fabrics like satin, velvet or lace.
* Ball gown evening dress: With their flowing skirts and fine fabrics, ball gowns can make you look and feel like royalty.
* Long evening dress: Long evening dresses look fantastic on every figure as they slim down your waist and balance out your hips with their floor-length skirts.
* Short evening dresses: These timeless dresses look stunning on women that want to show off their legs, for a more fun and feminine look.
The endless choices of evening dresses for women and vacation wear are available online in designer collections by the likes of Ritu Kumar, Deepika Arora and Wendell Rodricks, amongst many others, where you will find many styles and patterns in plenty of colours to match your preferences best.